JOHN KNOX PRESBYTERIAN CHURCH - RANGIORA
RSS

Recent Posts

Are we connecting with Millennials?
powered by

John Knox Blog

Are we connecting with Millennials?

Click here to find out more ....

8 Comments to Are we connecting with Millennials?:

Comments RSS
Anonyms on Thursday, 5 July 2018 3:42 a.m.
Good.
Reply to comment

case study assignment essays on Saturday, 4 August 2018 12:26 a.m.
It's hard for me to find a connection with them. What about you?
Reply to comment

essays services on Thursday, 13 December 2018 3:27 p.m.
I don't get that. How can we connect with them? It's almost impossible.
Reply to comment

Anonymous on Monday, 17 December 2018 6:21 p.m.
OFFICE 2016 PRODUCT KEY Just like me, not a master of the computer, I believe many of us may get stuck with the computer problem. Take this question for example, based on my previous experience, I think you have to get a product key to activate your Windows 10 key. Just go to the site http://www.cheapkeystore.com/ and place your order to buy one. When you pay for it successfully, the genuine product key will be sent to you timely. You can activate your Windows 10 key in several minutes. OFFICE 2016 PRODUCT KEY
Reply to comment

Budget Web hosting Godaddy on Saturday, 2 March 2019 7:20 p.m.
I really like your post and everything you share with us. I am glad that I found this fantastic blog. I found that this is current and very informative. I will definitely share this with my friends and other social sites.
Reply to comment

Guest on Friday, 22 March 2019 7:00 a.m.
I agree with your post.
Reply to comment

RESUME SERVICES ONLINE on Friday, 22 March 2019 7:17 a.m.
It's unbelievable how sometimes people have the wrong information about the actual years that belong to the Millenial generation. People born from 1980's up to the 1990's are what's called Millenial. As a Millenial such as myself, I can say that we are definitely the most fluid and adaptable out of the three generations (The baby boomers, Millenials and Gen Z). We're in between the old and the new... So you can assume how we went through from a time where the internet was not at all presently available, to a time where it's all finally within grasp. Having succeeded all of that really gives me the pleasure, with the help of course, of RESUME SERVICES ONLINE.
Reply to comment

repli on Monday, 1 April 2019 9:28 p.m.
I am appreciate in the efforts.
Reply to comment