JOHN KNOX PRESBYTERIAN CHURCH - RANGIORA
RSS

Recent Posts

Are we connecting with Millennials?
powered by

John Knox Blog

Are we connecting with Millennials?

Click here to find out more ....

23 Comments to Are we connecting with Millennials?:

Comments RSS
Anonyms on Thursday, 5 July 2018 3:42 a.m.
Good.
Reply to comment

case study assignment essays on Saturday, 4 August 2018 12:26 a.m.
It's hard for me to find a connection with them. What about you?
Reply to comment

essays services on Thursday, 13 December 2018 3:27 p.m.
I don't get that. How can we connect with them? It's almost impossible.
Reply to comment

Anonymous on Monday, 17 December 2018 6:21 p.m.
OFFICE 2016 PRODUCT KEY Just like me, not a master of the computer, I believe many of us may get stuck with the computer problem. Take this question for example, based on my previous experience, I think you have to get a product key to activate your Windows 10 key. Just go to the site http://www.cheapkeystore.com/ and place your order to buy one. When you pay for it successfully, the genuine product key will be sent to you timely. You can activate your Windows 10 key in several minutes. OFFICE 2016 PRODUCT KEY
Reply to comment

Budget Web hosting Godaddy on Saturday, 2 March 2019 7:20 p.m.
I really like your post and everything you share with us. I am glad that I found this fantastic blog. I found that this is current and very informative. I will definitely share this with my friends and other social sites.
Reply to comment

Guest on Friday, 22 March 2019 7:00 a.m.
I agree with your post.
Reply to comment

RESUME SERVICES ONLINE on Friday, 22 March 2019 7:17 a.m.
It's unbelievable how sometimes people have the wrong information about the actual years that belong to the Millenial generation. People born from 1980's up to the 1990's are what's called Millenial. As a Millenial such as myself, I can say that we are definitely the most fluid and adaptable out of the three generations (The baby boomers, Millenials and Gen Z). We're in between the old and the new... So you can assume how we went through from a time where the internet was not at all presently available, to a time where it's all finally within grasp. Having succeeded all of that really gives me the pleasure, with the help of course, of RESUME SERVICES ONLINE.
Reply to comment

repli on Monday, 1 April 2019 9:28 p.m.
I am appreciate in the efforts.
Reply to comment

Cyberlink Coupon Code on Wednesday, 24 April 2019 11:13 p.m.
I had just click the link below and the things you are mentioning that won't find in a church is quite amazing
Reply to comment

m on Thursday, 2 May 2019 3:23 p.m.
m
Reply to comment

digital marketing cou on Tuesday, 7 May 2019 7:13 p.m.
well, this one is a great blog.
Reply to comment

top assignment writing service on Tuesday, 14 May 2019 6:50 p.m.
As a youth devotee of our God. I truly believe that in these generations, some of the youth didn’t follow the rules of the churches. Some of the youth didn’t go to church every Sunday to attend mass. Me, myself and I is one of the best examples of that youth. But I am not forgetting God. I do not forget his lessons, commandments and love to us. Maybe I am not religious, but I am truly a spiritual devotee of our God. I will proudly say as a Millenial, I am connected to God.
Reply to comment

digital marketi on Tuesday, 14 May 2019 9:27 p.m.
On the off chance that more individuals that compose articles truly fretted about composing extraordinary substance like you, more perusers would be keen on their compositions
Reply to comment

NS0-160 exam dumps on Monday, 20 May 2019 11:27 p.m.
Certsout.com provides authentic IT Certification exams preparation material guaranteed to make you pass in the first attempt. Download instant free demo & begin preparation.
Reply to comment

hostgator 60 off coupon on Sunday, 26 May 2019 12:40 a.m.
It is exceptionally inspiring particularly for the independent journalists like me since working.
Reply to comment

tableclothsfactory on Friday, 31 May 2019 3:54 p.m.
Are we connecting with Millennials?
Reply to comment

wholesale eyelashes on Tuesday, 4 June 2019 3:02 p.m.
Are we connecting with Millennials?
Reply to comment

wedding stubby holders australia on Thursday, 6 June 2019 3:04 p.m.
Are we connecting with Millennials?
Reply to comment

usessaywriters.com review on Friday, 7 June 2019 8:52 a.m.
You are doing great but your posting standard is getting low day by day.I would recommend you to visit review for some quality tips online.Thanks.
Reply to comment

iphone 8 plus cases on Friday, 7 June 2019 9:54 p.m.
Are we connecting with Millennials?
Reply to comment

soulja on Sunday, 16 June 2019 8:23 p.m.
Are we connecting with Millennials?
Reply to comment

gorgasm on Thursday, 4 July 2019 4:23 p.m.
Are we connecting with Millennials?
Reply to comment

Anonymous on Tuesday, 16 July 2019 1:19 p.m.
Office 2016 PRODUCT KEY You are looking for a product key? Then, you can't miss the site https://www.key2019.com/ . This is the professional vendor of Microsoft and provides product key for the windows 7, windows 8 and so on. Just click the link and have a look. You must love it. Office 2016 PRODUCT KEY